We provide complete truck repair and maintenance services including the following:
Complete Engine Work
Differentials & Drivelines
Welding and Fabrication
Laser Alignments (tractor and trailer)
Electrical updates and Diagnostics
There is never job too small or too big for us to Repair
- All Work is 100% guaranteed.
- No appointment is ever needed.
- 95% of repairs are completed on the same day
- Your repair order is written up within 2 minutes.
- Open 6 days a week.
- Labor Rate $90.0 per hour
- 6 months to pay with NO INTEREST on approved credit.
- We take all forms of payment including:
- EFS Transchecks
- Most credit cards accepted only when credit card and authorized user of credit card is physically present at our facility
J & R Fleet Services, LLC is the place where you can get all your work completed whether it is preventive maintenance, a BIT/DOT inspection, a clutch or transmission, wheel seals or suspension work. Our goal is to complete all your repairs on the same day.
We only use genuine Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel and Cummins parts as appropriate.
All of our work is guaranteed. We are not satisfied unless you are satisfied.
We carry an extensive inventory and have most parts on hand to get you going. We understand that if your truck is not moving you are not making money.
The facility is kept very clean and organized. Our customers say there is not a better facility in the country. Come and experience great service at very competitive prices in a family atmosphere. We give you immediate answers to all your questions.
The Newest Technology TAYLOR DYNAMOMETER
- Emissions Analyzer
- Five Gas Analyzer NOx and O2
- Engine Interface
- Weather Station
- Barometric Pressure Relative Humidity
- Smoke Meter
- Engine Instrumentation Unit
- Pressure & Temp. Channels
- Engine Crank Case Pressure Blow-by
- Cubit Feet per minute/Inches of H2O
Hours: 6 DAYS A WEEK
Monday through Friday: 7:00AM. To 6:00PM.
Saturdays: 7:00AM. To 4:00PM
No Appointment Needed
Labor Rate $90.00 per hour
There are over 60 highly experienced technicians to serve all your needs. There is no job too small or too big for us to handle.
Specialty trucks and equipment are not problem; car carriers, water trucks, cement trucks.
Customers include individual operators, small fleet owners and large companies.